The Escrow Compliance Officer directly supports Branch Managers with escrow production units and/or other escrow personnel. Regularly reviews quality of work and may spot check complete escrow files to insure adherence to customer request as well as to company policies and procedures. Provides escrow advisory and assistance to internal staff and external customers, including developing solutions to complex escrow matters, resolving customer complaints, explaining procedures, applying pricing sched-ules, authorizing wires and otherwise supports escrow operations as directed by supervisor. Acts as a liaison between escrow staff branch managers and sales reps. Periodically participates in business development activities such as educational seminars and attending trade association events. Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports branch managers with escrow personnel and day to day escrow business.
• Regularly reviews compliance and security changes within our industry and then consults with president, branch managers, and legal team to implement/revise company policies and procedures.
• Regularly reviews quality of work and may spot check complete escrow files to insure adherence to customer request as well as to company policies and procedures.
• Prepare and assist with annual escrow audits with branch managers.
• Plans and directs process improvements within escrow.
• Regularly participates in business development and customer relations activities through trade association meetings in the community.
• Attends escrow association monthly meetings and annual conferences.
• Acts as a liaison between escrow staff and branch managers.
• Conducts weekly office meetings with staff.
• Help support offices with miscellaneous duties.
• Recent relevant experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing an escrow desk.
• Prefer prior experience within escrow operations and/or compliance, including oversight of multiple escrow production locations.
• Able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment.
• Good communication skills needed.